Monday, November 24, 2008

Fetishes....



Fetishes - we all have them. Some of you are leg men, others like breasts, and some of you are into feet. Me? Oh, I'll just say that I have a few.... ;)

But the topic tonight is foot fetish. For 2 reasons really - 1. because I was at a foot party the other night, and 2. because I have one too.

Before I started doing foot parties, I had done a few photo shoots that have involved some foot play. And they have been fun - I get to suck on a cute girl's toes.

So, a photographer friend hooked me up with a company that runs these foot parties. Where they get a bunch of girls and a bunch of guys together, and the guys pay the girls to worship - you know, rub, kiss, suck on - the girls' feet. I know this sounds a bit weird - but it's actually quite tame.

I've known for a while now, not sure to be honest how long, that people like my feet. It's why I decided to call myself "Flirty Feet" to begin with. (And alliteration always has a nice ring to it.) Something about high arches and wrinkled soles.

But it wasn't until I started doing these foot parties, that I realized that I have a foot fetish!! Yes, I know that most of us love a good foot massage, really who doesn't? After a long day, really nothing feels better. And I do love sucking some cute toes too. But I digress....

So, now I've done two of these parties. And I have to they're really a lot of fun! There is no nudity, no sex - it's just all about the feet. There's usually a theme to them, like the last one was Stockings and Stilettos. Easy enough. Put on a sexy dress and a pair of sexy heels - make sure to show off the feet - and you're all set.

The many of the guys are really quite shy, so you have to approach them. It's a bit like being a stripper - just a foot stripper, I guess. You'll see them checking out your feet, so just walk up to them, ask them if they're having a good time. Next thing, you're off looking for a sofa to sit on, take off your shoes, and there you go.Even they have their own individual quirks - some like big feet, others like the smell of feet, and some like you to literally walk all over them - I did it to one guy WITH my shoes on.

But I like it best when they massage, kiss, suck, nibble, bite - it's all good, and I enjoy it immensely. Probably more than I should admit. ;)

8 comments:

Footcrzy said...

Skye, you do have beautiful feet that should ALWAYS be exposed. Foot fetishes are more common than you would think, but most people don't want to admit it because they think it must be weird. I love your sexy soles, especially when they are dirty, I think the idea of filthy soles is the image of you going barefoot with a disregard for the environment you find yourself in. It is the exposed vulnerability, the potential for harm to your barefeet that excites the senses. Temperature extremes such as snow and ice or scorching asphalt, although not severe enough to cause actual harm, seems to intensify the potential for harm and thus intensifies the sexual reaction. Have you ever just gone out barefoot, without shoes at all with a reckless abandon of what you may encounter? I would love to see you commit to a month of barefoot lifestyle and document each day through photos and blog entries your barefoot experiences. I know you would have a great internet following anxious for each entry, perhaps you could even accept barefoot challenges during that time. Check out Olgas Myspace at http://www.myspace.com/olgagavva she is a fulltime barefooter and although she is not nearly as beautiful as you, nor are her feet as gorgeous as yours, still because of her barefoot lifestyle she is considered very sensual by her following. What do you think would be the result of someone then as beautiful and sensual as yourself documenting such a lifestyle, everywhere you go men will cast sideways glances in lust and women will look at you disdainful in envy. What do you think, you could even futher expand your notoriety by posting on a foot fetish forum http://forum.city-feet.com/ Looking forward to your response, Footcrzy for you.

Mike Wood said...

Thats cool info. I mean, I already knew most of it from checking out your flickr, but coming from you straight up was fun to read. And "foot stripper" made me laugh. :P

Hope turkey day was good for you :)

Jimmy The Foot said...

Yes you do have very pretty feet and I sure would love to go to one of those parties :)
I'd be in Heaven :)

Sheen V said...

I'm very glad to hear that you share in the fetish! You have very pretty feet!

Bigdanny said...

Beautiful feet, bet those toes taste as good as they look!

DaFoot said...

I agree BigDanny. I'd sure like to taste her pretty toes too ;-)

dg2001 said...

I couldn't agree more with Footcrzy, I'd love if you could live completely barefoot for a whole month and document each day, to see how your beautiful soles become tougher, harder, rougher...just like leather.

Dare to do it Skye, we only live once...

Regards

DG

DaFoot said...

Wow, I would LOVE to see the pics after you did that Skye and if I could I would gladly clean your pretty feet afterward and kiss them and massage them real good for you.